Cheetah chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evening ride to visit the Lost Souls SC?

3 posters

Go down

Evening ride to visit the Lost Souls SC? Empty Evening ride to visit the Lost Souls SC?

Post by Paulie Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:07 am

Me again.

At the risk of monopolising the board completely, I was also considering a ride down to visit the Lost Souls. We rode some of the way out to Spain with them and said we would pop down to the Mayford Arms, Woking for a beer.

They meet on a Wednesday night - anyone want to ride down there on 7th July for a couple of hours? If anyone is up for it, I'll drop them a line to make sure they are going to be around and let you all know.

Cheers,

PP

The Mayford Arms, Guildford Road, Mayford, Surrey, GU22 9QT
www.lostsoulssc.com

Paulie
Paulie

Back to top Go down

Evening ride to visit the Lost Souls SC? Empty Re: Evening ride to visit the Lost Souls SC?

Post by londonscottish Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:22 am

again sounds good alien
londonscottish
londonscottish

Back to top Go down

Evening ride to visit the Lost Souls SC? Empty Re: Evening ride to visit the Lost Souls SC?

Post by Lloydy Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:40 am

I'm up for this, there's not many there till ~20:30, so suggest we leave from PoW ~19:30. Then ride up across Epsom Downs, Headley Court, Leatherhead, East Horsley, Ripley, Pyrford then Maybury should take an hour. Coming back, get onto the A3 at Ripley then cane it back to Cheam for last orders!
Lloydy
Lloydy

http://www.lloydy.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulie Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:02 am

Sounds good to me. I've been fitted up with a 7pm finish at work so a slightly later start time suits me down to the ground.

See you at the PoW!
Paulie
Paulie

Back to top Go down

Post by londonscottish Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:19 am

19.05 how long does it take to get from Earlsfield (like last week we will wait for you fella) tongue
londonscottish
londonscottish

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulie Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:29 am

I'm coming from Battersea, you cheeky so & so!
Paulie
Paulie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lloydy Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:06 pm

No rush, lets do 20:00 @ PoW ready to go with full tank.
Lloydy
Lloydy

Back to top Go down

Post by londonscottish Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:59 pm

See new Euro Lammy
londonscottish
londonscottish

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulie Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:29 pm

That was another nice little ride out. There was one point where I thought the bike was going to throw me off on the road towards Ripley though!
I've put a few photos up on Facebook.
The Lost Souls are planning to visit us at the Prince of Wales next Wednesday so keep your fingers crossed for good weather.
Paulie
Paulie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lloydy Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:35 pm

Stick a link up to the pics please Paul. Even though I'm an uber-geek I refuse to do the whole FaceSpace thing as I'm not a 14 year old boy!
Lloydy
Lloydy

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulie Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:14 pm

There you go - the last five are from last night;

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2006541&id=1449385279&l=b652d72197

PS; if you're not a 14 year old boy, what's with the profile picture?!
Paulie
Paulie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lloydy Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:29 am

Good point well made Cool
Lloydy
Lloydy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down