Cheetah chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evening Ride to the Volunteer - Tuesday 29th June

4 posters

Go down

Evening Ride to the Volunteer - Tuesday 29th June Empty Evening Ride to the Volunteer - Tuesday 29th June

Post by Paulie Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:57 am

Hello all,

I can't get down to the PoW next Wednesday but fancied a ride out on Tuesday night if anyone wants to come along.

I am going to head down to the Volunteer at Water Lane, Abinger Hammer, Dorking, Surrey, RH5 6PR. It's near Leith Hill and is about 20 miles away, give or take. Check it out on the "Beer in the evening" website.

I'll be at the PoW for about 7pm. Let us know if you are likely to come.

Cheers,

PP
Paulie
Paulie

Back to top Go down

Evening Ride to the Volunteer - Tuesday 29th June Empty Re: Evening Ride to the Volunteer - Tuesday 29th June

Post by londonscottish Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:20 am

Il try to get down for it
londonscottish
londonscottish

Back to top Go down

Evening Ride to the Volunteer - Tuesday 29th June Empty Re: Evening Ride to the Volunteer - Tuesday 29th June

Post by Paulie Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:22 pm

Wow! That is some location for a pub!
Good weather, smashing scenery, admittedly 'moody' navigation; all-in-all, a pretty good evening out.
Check my Facebook page for a few photos.
Paulie
Paulie

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulie Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:22 am

Paulie
Paulie

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul R Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:18 am

Well done for organising that Paulie, an enjoyable evening, even the ride through Deliverance country!
Paul R
Paul R

Back to top Go down

Post by CooperS Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:42 pm

Thoroughly enjoyable evening. Like the pictures. First couple should be titled "I am Lloydy!" Laughing
CooperS
CooperS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down