Cheetah chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Straightliners Sprinting 15th August North Weald

2 posters

Go down

Straightliners Sprinting 15th August North Weald Empty Straightliners Sprinting 15th August North Weald

Post by CooperS Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:28 pm

As the topic says.

I'll be there giving my bike another run out - anyone else?

Peter - is your bike ready? if so will you be giving it a go?
CooperS
CooperS

Back to top Go down

Straightliners Sprinting 15th August North Weald Empty Re: Straightliners Sprinting 15th August North Weald

Post by Paulie Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:27 am

Blast - I was in France. How did you get on?
Paulie
Paulie

Back to top Go down

Straightliners Sprinting 15th August North Weald Empty Re: Straightliners Sprinting 15th August North Weald

Post by CooperS Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:49 am

Hi Paul!

Not too bad! - well 4th (in the street class).

It was a great day, the weather was excellent. There were a lot of scooters this year, compared to last.
Dave H and Ron Moss put in apperances - I think mainly to check out and test their bikes. Credit goes to Dave though as he rode his bike there and back!

My best time of the day was 16.7 reaching 78mph - a little improvement in top speed, but pretty much as expected.

Keith Hudson, the fastest bike in the group must have broke some scootering records. He managed to do the strip in 13.97 seconds and his fasted speed on the day was 93mph - that's some going! It's a street legal full bodied bike!

Lots of other stuff going on - really a great day out!
CooperS
CooperS

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulie Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:35 am

93 mph - bloody hell!

I'm glad you had decent weather - my drive back from Nice was awful (much the same as the weather we had in Spain). I am camping in Devon this weekend so expect rain here from Friday!
Paulie
Paulie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down